Tuesday 13 March 2012

Marni For H&M

We have seen the amazing Versace collections at H&M last year. The high street giant is doing it again, only this time with..... Marni. I loved the video but seeing it in store is much more savvy than I anticipated. There is a lot of controversy about the models, a physician claims they look like corps. Well, I say they look very hungry!

Nevermind, lets look at the mighty collection itself.......here are my favourites;



L-R: Dress £99.99, necklace £24.99, Dress £59.99, sunglasses £19.99


Bag £59.99


Hats from £9.99


THE LOOKBOOK

I heart the designs but more discussion about the model please. Does she look like a corpse? Are the prices out of your range? What do you like/not like about the collection. Discuss.

Photo credit: google images

No comments:

Post a Comment